If you are not one hundred percent happy with InstaVAN’s man and van removals service, or believe that our performance does not warrant our fixed price quote, we will do everything possible to resolve any concerns on the day. We ONLY charge you the price quoted once you are entirely happy with our service.
There are NO UPFRONT FEES!
If you are unhappy, please give us the opportunity to rectify any problems on the day of your move or delivery…if we cannot do so then we will do the labour rate for the job for free excluding fuel costs to and from the collection address which must have been either one of these towns: Billingham, Middlesbrough, Stockton, Thornaby, Couldby Newham and Redcar.
If selecting self loading our driver will not help load or unload
If you need helpers to load and unload PLEASE select the correct service when booking.
Any Other Additional Service Required Please Mention WHEN booking.
Our weekend runs from 4pm Friday to midnight Sunday
A small fuel surcharge may apply if several runs are required
Terms and Conditions.
These term and conditions apply to InstaVan only.
There is an effort to lay things out in plain English so as to be easily understood.
At all times it should be understood that InstaVan’s man and driver service is a very basic service, which is reflected in our prices and that we are an alternative to conventional moving services and an alternative to Self Drive Van Hire.
These Terms and conditions may be altered, amended and updated at any time by InstaVan and where appropriate applied retrospectively.
- All charges are calculated from when the Van and Driver leaves our base until it will arrive back.
- The cost of any parking tickets incurred while carrying out a job will be passed onto the customer.
- The cost of any parking charges will be passed onto the customer.
- Where an estimate has been given it must be understood that this is not a fixed price quote and all charges are calculated as per our published price list.
- Where a congestion charge has been incurred on a customers job (this includes passing through a charging zone) the cost will be passed onto the customer.
- By booking a Van and Driver by telephone or via the internet you have agreed to our terms and conditions and to make full payment on completion.
- In general, customers book a time for a Van and Driver to arrive. While every effort is made to arrive at the appointed time there are many factors which can cause a Van and Driver to arrive late, therefore it should be understood that there is no guarantee that a Van will arrive on time and no liability or penalty can be attributed should a Van arrive late. If a Van is going to be more than 15 minutes late the driver will attempt to contact the customer by phone and advise of an arrival time.
- Insurance. In general your goods are not insured, however your household insurance may cover your goods while being moved. Customers who require insurance are advised to make their own arrangements.
- Over recent years parking conditions have changed and it is not possible to carry out some jobs without incurring a Fixed Penalty Charge. If such a charge is incurred the cost will be passed onto the customer.
- Where packing materials have been ordered via our website link to another supplier it should be understood that you contract is with the supplier you made payment to and no liability can’t be attributed to InstaVan or any of its other trading names for late delivery or defective goods.
- Your responsibility. If there are any access problems associated with you job or there are any conditions that make your job unusual such as access via an external fire escape or spiral stair ways you must advise us. Also if there is any change to the circumstances of your job, you must advise us as soon as you know.